Effective Date: May 24, 2018
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on the behavior of visitors of our site. When you visit our website, we may receive certain information about your behavior including activity, page content, click/touch, movement, and scroll. If you are located in Europe, your IP address, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
(b) We may collect information information such as street address and phone number for customers who order physical products from us. This information enables us to ship orders to customers and/or contact then in the event of a problem with their shipment. We retain this information on our servers for as long as it takes to service our customers. If a customer has gone one year without purchasing a physical product from us, their street address and phone number will be purged in one of our regular site data audits.
- How We Use Your Information.(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
- How We Share Your Information.(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Curriculum Crossroads will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Site, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Site.
(b) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Curriculum Crossroads will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Curriculum Crossroads, our users or others.
(c) Testimonials and Reviews: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial or review, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through our Site may be stored and processed in the United States.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Curriculum Crossroads will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current Curriculum Crossroads customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Curriculum Crossroads keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.(a) If you have an account with Curriculum Crossroads, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Curriculum Crossroads does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the express permission of their parent, guardian, or caregiver. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without the consent of their parent, guardian, or caregiver, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.