Let Noisette the Cat teach you an introduction to French verbs!
For beginner or early level French students, here is a solid introduction to the two most-used French verbs (‘to be’ and ‘to have’) as well as to the ‘first group’ of French verbs. Noisette the cat narrates a simple text and workbook in which the student learns about French verbs in short sections. Each section has a corresponding ‘Practise Sheet’ to reinforce and review the material (23 in total). Upon completion of this book, the student will have a thorough knowledge of ‘être’ ‘avoir’ and the er-verbs in the present tense.
General topics include:
– How to conjugate a verb
– Matching verbs and subjects
– Using masculine and feminine pronouns and nouns and matching them to the verb
– Using the correct form of ‘you’
– Simple sentences
– Why er-verbs belong to the ‘first group’
– Common technical terms such as first person plural, infinitive, root etc.
– How to conjugate any verb from the first group
This book is the logical next step after completing ‘Beginner’s French with Noisette the Cat’.
Bonus! Now included are notebooking pages featuring cat silhouettes – useful for vocabulary lists, written assignments, etc.
About Canadian Winter Homeschool Materials
We homeschool in Montreal, Canada, where we have spent over ten years creating original homeschool materials. These easy-to-use, print-on-demand eBooks are one-of-a-kind affordable tools for effective home learning. They’ve been used successfully in classrooms too!