Welcome to Laura Ingalls Wilder Literature Study (Fall 2019) Live Class!
**This class offers a discount for enrolling more than one student from the same family. Please use this listing to enroll your first student, but please use this listing to enroll subsequent students in the same family.**
Reading one book per month, students will prepare to discuss the major literary elements and vocabulary of each book by focusing on a few chapters each week of the first two books of the series. Ideas for unit study will be provided to appreciate all the historical learning available through reading this series.
- Book titles (edition with Garth Williams as illustrator):
SCOPE & SEQUENCE
- Week 1 Introduction to Laura Ingalls Wilder, Literary Devices, Plot Timeline
- Week 2 Class Discussion: Setting/Characters & Assigned Reading of LHBW
- Week 3 Class Discussion: Class Discussion of Assigned Reading of LHBW
- Week 4 Final Discussion of LHBW & introduction to FB
- Week 5 Class Discussion: Setting/Characters & Class Discussion of Assigned Reading of FB
- Week 6 Class Discussion: Class Discussion of Assigned Reading of FB
- Week 7 Class Discussion: Class Discussion of Assigned Reading of FB
- Week 8 Class Discussion: Class Discussion of Assigned Reading of FB
This class is subject to our Withdrawal and Refund Policy.
Live and Hybrid Class Withdrawal/Refund Policy
(Applies only to classes of more than 4 sessions/weeks.)
- Withdrawal before 2nd session: Full refund of class fee
- Withdrawal after 2nd session, but before 3rd session: Refund of 2/3rds class fee
- Withdrawal after 3rd session, but before 4th session: Refund of 1/3rd class fee
- Withdrawal after 4th session: No refund*
Questions? Contact our Customer Support team.
About Mrs. Ginny Lennon
Mrs. L. is a mother of four home-schooled children (two have graduated) and is a certified Institute for Excellence in Writing instructor. Mrs. L. has taught IEW in both traditional and online classes for over fifteen years and enjoys watching the students improve in their writing skills. As a retired Navy family, Mrs. L. and her family homeschool on the East Coast after twenty years of learning around the world. In her free time, Mrs. L. enjoys crocheting, exercising, cooking, reading, and RVing.