So, you want to be part of our review team…..that’s great! We’re so happy to have you!
Being a reviewer is a very important job! Publishers rely on on reviews to help tell customers about their titles. Constructive, honest reviews are critical for helping other homeschoolers determine if a title will be suitable for their homeschool, but it also helps publishers to understand how their title helps homeschoolers and how it can be improved to be even better.
You don’t have to be a blogger to be on our review team although bloggers are definitely welcome!
Here’s what you need to know about being a part of our review team:
- At any given time, a selection of titles will be eligible for review. Once a title gets three reviews, it will no longer be eligible for reviews.
- Reviewer will have access to a list of titles eligible for review.
- Reviewer will select one title from the list to review.
- Reviewer will fill out a request form for that title.
- A Curriculum Crossroads staff will create a coupon and send that coupon code to the member so their selected title can be downloaded for free.
- Reviewer will have 90 days to examine the title and/or use it in their homeschool.
- Once the reviewer has had a chance to carefully examine the title, an honest and complete review should be written and posted on the title’s listing page.
- Once the review has been approved by Curriculum Crossroads staff, they will be eligible to select, download, and review another title.
Important things to know:
- A reviewer may only download one free title at a time.
- Reviews must be written within 90 days of downloading the title so reviewers are asked to select titles they will be able to review and/or use in their own homeschool within that time frame.
- Reviewers must submit a review of their selected title prior to being eligible to select another title to review.
- Reviewers who download titles to review, but do not post reviews within the 90 day period may not be able to continue on the Curriculum Crossroads Review Team so we ask potential reviewers to carefully consider the time commitment they are accepting when joining the Review Team.
If you’re interested in joining the Curriculum Crossroads Review Team, please fill out this application and a staff member will get back to you.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact our Customer Support Team.